Some girls want to have a boudoir session but they don’t want to do it alone. Some people just do things better when they have their partners in crime in tow. This is the beauty of a boudoir party. They allow you to take part in an intimate form of photography with without the fear of doing it alone.
Today’s post will touch on why Boudoir Parties are awesome and why you and your closest friends should book a session as soon as possible!
5 Reasons for a Boudoir Party
- Bachelorette Party: Boudoir parties are a great Bachelorette gift! They can even be a wonderful bonding activity for the bride and her maids before the big day. Not only do you have a great time with some of your closest friends, but you will also create a wonderful groom’s present for you future husband!
- Girls’ Night Out: Sometimes girls just want to have fun (okay. That was cheesy). Spend the afternoon being pampered by an amazing artist and allow the photographer to make you feel like a supermodel. After your last girlfriend finishes her shoot you guys can catch a Lyft and celebrate a night on the town while looking like celebrities.
- Birthday Celebrations: What better way to celebrate a milestone! Are you turning the Dirty 30? Perhaps the Fabulous 40? The 50 is the new 25? (Hey! Even Madonna kissed Drake!) This is a great venue for a birthday party. Why not celebrate the woman you have become over the years? A boudoir party is a great way to really embrace your beauty and see the hot girl your friends see in you every day.
- Bonding Events: Bonding events are great team building exercises. Women own companies book boudoir parties to help teach their teams to let go of any flaws or insecurities they have about themselves.
- Girls’ Day: This is a lot like Girls’ Night Out… expect it’s during the day. Lets be honest, some women are mothers and don’t have the ability to stay out all night when she has mouths to love and spend time with. Therefore book an early boudoir party and then finish the day off with brunch. During brunch you guys can chat about your personal experiences and still be home in plenty of time to have one on one with your kids and husband.
5 Reasons why Boudoir Parties are Important
- They are fun! I know boudoir sounds super intimidating but they aren’t. They are really fun and allow the subject to let loose.
- Great bonding experience with your friends: Boudoir Parties are enjoyable because ladies are often laughing and cracking jokes on each other while simultaneously cheering each other on.
- Great start to a wild evening: Plus you won’t have to worry about hair and makeup. Bachelorette Parties or Girls’ Night Out can be super exhausting because you have to do your hair, makeup, and then decide on what to wear. After you look at yourself in the mirror the only thing you will want to do is go out and show the world how amazing you look.
- Your friends can be your biggest cheerleaders: I know I mentioned it before, but it’s not something you should look over. Lets’ face it. Having supportive friends around you will be amazing boost for you confidence. Just imagine having your BFF cheering you on, making you laughing, and just having a good time.
- Get out of your comfort zone: There are times we just need to get out of our comfort zone. We have to do things that we never thought we would do. A boudoir session with you closest girlfriend in a safe and controlled environment is a great way to do that.
How Does a Boudoir Party Work?
- Every boudoir studio is going to have a different process. When booking with Wonderland Boudoir you must have a minimum of 4 girls with a maximum of 6. If you have a total of 6 girls each person pays about $100 per boudoir session!
- Each party is given a complementary bottle of champagne (as long as you are of legal age. We do reserve the right to card anyone who looks under 40 years old or cut anyone off.).
- Each girl will have their hair and makeup done by our amazing team.
- The background we use is our regular White Studio.
- Each girl is given a 30 minute session.
When do we get our Boudoir Party Photos Back?!
After everyone’s edits are complete (usually 30 business days) each person is given a private gallery to pick their final photos for editing, albums, and frames.
Depending on the number of photos purchased the photos will either be emailed or you can come back to the studio and pick up your USB file and any additional products purchased. All digital copies can be printed up to an 8x12.
Please Note: I DO NOT SNAIL MAIL BOUDOIR PHOTOS! There have been too many times were USBs have been lost by the USPS and due to the sensitive nature of the photos I require clients purchasing 6 or more photos to come to the studio and pick up their digital copies. Wonderland Boudoir is not responsible for any lost or stolen photos.
How much is a Boudoir Party?
Prices for boudoir parties are going to change from studio to studio. For Wonderland Boudoir our prices for a Boudoir party start at $650, The Queen’s Court. This $650 amount can be split amongst attendees.
The deposit for a Boudoir party is 25%, $162.50 (prices are valid as of 05/04/2015. Prices are subject to change without notice). The remaining balance will be due at the time of the session. Prices for additional photos, albums, and frames can be found on our investment page. Any additional products purchased (such as additional photos, alums, and frames require a 50% deposit).
The Moral to the Story?
Book a boudoir party session! It’s a great bonding experience for you and your closest girlfriends. Rather if you are getting married, celebrating your dirty 30, or just want to have a girls day a Boudoir Party is a great way to have a fun and memorable time with you and your friends.